Sunday, September 12, 2010

Saving Sunday - Mailbox!



It's a little late in the day, but I only got home not long ago as I had dinner with my parents. Yum! I try to visit at least once a week since my work CVS isn't far from them at all. (Hey I started there in high school!) I had completely forgotten about the frebrez candle, so when I got the box I had no idea. LOL. Sometimes freebies take a while to show up. Also got my rebate check for the schick hydro, the full amount of $8.97! Yippie! That means the purchase was a $3 profit! (See here.)



Also found out about this rebate for By Nature Cat or Dog food on Living Rich With Coupons. I purchased the above bag for my mom's girls. They really love the stuff! We want to use them as treats for as long as the Girls think of them that way. Now I need to come up with a way to get that UPC without destroying the bag so I can grab that rebate sooner rather than latter!

No comments:

Post a Comment