Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Drugstore Monday

It's a little late. I did my shopping at Rite aid and CVS yesterday. By the time I was done and got home I needed to head to bed. Had to get up early this morning. ^_^

I haven't been getting my normal 'close' shift at work on Mondays. I've had a 'mid' instead. That's okay by me as it means dinner at home and a bit of the evening to relax before heading off to bed. After I was done working I did two transactions at CVS. I did them in the wrong order though. Silly me.

Transaction 1:
2 Revlon Lip sticks @ $6.99 each = $13.98
2 Revlon Nail Enamel @ $4.97 each = $9.94
Beauty Charm $2.49
Total Before Coupons: $26.41

I plan on using these as gifts. I don't wear much makeup.

2 $2/1 Revlon Lip
2 BOGO Buy any Revlon Lip get a free Nail Enamel $4.97 each ($9.94 total)
$3 off Revlon Purchase CVS (from the coupon center last week)
Free Beauty Charm w/ $15 purchase of beauty care $2.49
Total After Coupons: $6.98

Received:
$10 EB Revlon Lip
Net: $3.02 profit

Transaction 2:
Scott Tissue 12pk $6.99
2 Right Guard Deodorant @ $2.29 = $4.58
Schick Hydro Shaving Gel $2.79
Total Before Coupons: $14.36

$1/1 Scott Tissue 12pk CVS (Coupon Center 'ONE DAY ONLY')
$1/1 Scott Tissue
$3/2 Right Guard Deodorant
$1/1 Schick Hydro Shaving Gel
Total After Coupons: $8.36

Received:
$4 EB Right Guard
$1.80 EB Schick Hydro Shaving Gel
Net: $2.56 cost

Grand Net: $.46 profit
~It's small, but as I got the TP free I'm very happy. ^_^

Rite Aid was out of a number of sale items. I want to go back on Thursday and hopefully stock up. At this point I'm planning on doing the huggies deal, but we'll see what all they have on hand. I think I'm more tempted by the Kotex that falls under that same Kimblerly & Clark buy $25 get $10 GC. We'll see depending on what all the store has.

Transaction on Monday:
2 Crest Toothpaste @ $2.99 each = $5.98
Lamisil Spray $7.99 (I doubled checked this time to be sure there were no mistakes)
Andes Mint $.25
Total Before Coupons: $14.22

2 $1/1 Crest 4.0oz+
$2/1 Lamisil
Total After Coupons: $10.22 (used $10 +up)

Received/Will receive:
2 $2 +up Crest
$6 SCR Lamisil
Net: $.22 cost
~ Could have been free, but I didn't feel like paying much out of pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment