Friday, September 17, 2010

Rite Aid Trip Round 2

Was out at Rite Aid again yesterday. I couldn't resist the thought of getting more of those Nivea tins for free. My regular store was out of them. I did however pick up some of the light bulbs that were on sale for 2 2pk for $4. There is a Single Check Rebate for them that will make it $1 for the two packages. As I have all those +up rewards sitting around I didn't pay any out of pocket. W00T!

Picked up Sweetheart from work and convinced him to let me go to another Rite Aid close by. They still had some left! This store didn't have them marked as being part of the sale, but I doubted that they wouldn't ring up just fine. As an added bonus this store sold the tins for only $.99 each. Wish I had known that sooner. I needed some filler to use some of the +up rewards. The little Andes Mints for $.25 do the trick. Although if I had thought of it sooner I would have only gotten one Andes Mint and used a $1.50 +up instead of a $2 +up. *sighs* Live and learn. Not like the chocolate is going to go to waste.


Cost: $.20

No comments:

Post a Comment