Tuesday, August 10, 2010

CVS . . . No Rite Aid yet.

When doing things out of the norm it throws off the schedule for the week. I didn't work on Sunday (I was camping!) so no CVS that day. Monday was a recover from clean up, no Rite Aid either. I did work latter that evening at CVS. A trip I had to make so lets shop it up! I had no Extra bucks in my coupon folder. I always wonder what happens to the EB deals that are money makers for me. Then I remember I'm usually buying snacks or Coke for my Sweetheart.

CVS Deals of the Week:
Dulcolax $9.99
4 12pk of Coke @ $3.25 each = $13.00
Schick Hydro 5 Razor $8.97
Schick Hydro Shaving Cream $3.99
Total Before Coupons: $35.95

$4/1 Dulcolax (can't find the internet link for this one) or use $3/1 SS 08/08
$5/1 Schick Hydro 3 or 5 raiser SS 08/08
$3.99 Shaving Cream (Peelie on the Raiser, keep an eye out!)
Total After Coupons: $22.96

Received:
$9.99 EB Dulcolax
$3 Coke (must purchase 4!)
$4 EB Schick Hydro
Net: $5.97

I actually had this split into two transactions as I find it difficult at times to roll large amount of EB. (Anything over $5.) I am submitting the Schick Hydro for the Try Me Free Rebate. Not sure exactly how much I'll get. It is suppose to be after all discounts are applied, but I've heard people are receiving back the full purchase price. So I'm looking at either $3.97, $6.56 (paid out of pocket) or $8.97. Any way I look at it I win. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment