Thursday, August 5, 2010

Just Free

I'm going away this weekend so once again I 'bought' myself more free Sobe from CVS. These should be great for the road and once I get to the camp site. ^_^



Here are the freebies that I've gotten since last posting about them. I should try to post them once a week or something. I've noticed that tends to be a very common thing on these blogs. Maybe on Sunday? Or Monday?

P&G sent out their sample pack. I see it includes a $2/2 pantene q which does not exclude travel size. LOL. Not that I don't already have enough of those.

Simple Green sent a full bottle to try. Awesome! Now I need to decide if I want to try it or donate it. The place I've picked to donate to is in need of cleaning supplies last I checked. Mmm . . .

I'm happy to say Dentyne also sent a full sized package. It makes me smile to see full sized sample products.



No comments:

Post a Comment