Saturday, August 28, 2010

Long Week, Now A Break!

It's been a long week since Monday. I've worked everyday and not had much time to shop or write in this blog! Yikes! Luckily I have then next few days off from CVS, but they are already filling up with plans. *sighs* Hopefully at least one day will be spent at home relaxing. (And the predictions of the heat wave starting tomorrow really encourage me to stay inside.)

I read on several blogs that CVS raised the limit of extra bucks generated from the new Crest items. (new limit 10) Checking on CVS.com with my online account the offer is until 09/04. That being the case it means no more extra bucks from that deal until latter. ^_^

Friday Night I bought:
2 Listerine Zero $3.99 each = $7.98
4 Crest Tooth Paste Clinical Gum Protection $3.49 each = $13.96
5 Oral-B Gum Floss Clinical Protection $3.49 each = $17.45
Total Before Coupons: $39.39



2 $2/1 Listerine Zero = $4.00
4 $1/1 Crest Tooth Paste = $4.00
5 $5/1 Oral-B Gum Floss = $5.00
Total After Coupons = $26.39

Received:
$4.00 EB Listerine Zero ($2 from each, limit 2)
$22.50 EB Crest/Oral-B ($2.50 from each, limit 10)
Net: FREE!

I actually split up the transactions so I didn't purchase more than 2 of the crest/oral-b products at a time. I hate having EB in increments over $5 because I find it harder to spend and I wanted to pay as little out of pocket as possible. Time for more running around. Maybe another post tomorrow? (If not Monday)

No comments:

Post a Comment