Sunday, August 29, 2010

Saving Sunday - Mailbox!



My Highlights:

Zinger's - Looks tasty! I'm going to throw them in with my lunch at the end of the week when my vacation is over.

Dish Soap - Gain started making dish soap and I was lucky enough to get a free bottle shipped in the mail. (Facebook offering)

$3! - A company sent a survey to my old address. Luckily mail gets forwarded up until January or so. I thought this was just junk mail, but mom said I should always open junk mail. Never know what might be inside! So three $1 bills and a survey to complete for an additional $5. I gave the survey to my Sweetheart as I don't watch TV. It was SO SHORT! Wish I knew what survey company they partnered with so I can be sure they have an updated address.

SMART MONEY - I order a magazine off of amazon at some point in time. They sent me an e-mail saying they would take $10 off my next subscription purchase. I looked through some things I thought I would like that were $10 or less and picked one. I'm not turning away free product. ^_^


I'm going to try and post my free items I've received over the past week or two on Sundays. Not sure if it's going to work out or not, but I'll try. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment