Saturday, April 2, 2011

Donation Box


Baby items! Thought it could be useful at a women's shelter.



I don't have enough time today to actually post my budget. (I'm picking up a few unexpected hours at work.) Instead I thought I would share the pictures I took of my donation box. Unfortunately I could take one nice large photo. To much stuff at roughly all the same height.



This 'box' is different than the previous one. All medical related items are actually going to Africa. An older couple came into to CVS looking for donations. While the store couldn't I could as an individual. I was hoping to get more items together, but sales just haven't been that great. (Or lack of stock.) The rest of the items are going to a local women's shelter.

I didn't know what I was going to do with those vitamins, but they were on the list!


TP! Everyone could use some TP and dish soap.


No comments:

Post a Comment