Wednesday, April 13, 2011

CVS - Special K & Schick Hydro

It's a bit late for me to be posting this. I'll be away for the weekend and will not have another chance until Monday at best. Yippie for deals!


Always Infinity 16ct $3.99
Essense of Beauty Anti-Bacterial Soap $4.19
Schick Hydro 5 Raiser $10.49
Schick Hydro 5 Raiser FREE (BOGO)
Schick Hydro Shaving Gel $4.29
Schick Hydro Shaving Gel FREE (BOGO)
2 Special K 'Chips' @ $1.99 each = $3.98
Special k Crackers $1.99
Total Before Coupons: $28.93

$2/1 Always Infinity
$3.99 Essense of Beauty (Facebook offer)
2 $3/1 Schick Hydro Raiser (Facebook offer)
2 $2/1 Schick Hydro Shaving Gel (Look for peelies!)
$2/3 Special K products
Total After Coupons: $10.94

Received:
$1 EB Always Infinity ~ Limit 1 :(
Net: $9.94 cost

A bit higher than normal. Sweetheart prefers Schick Hydro 5 to the Gillette Pro-Glide and this was the best deal I've seen on them in a while. ($4.49 for two raisers or $2.25 each.) The shaving gel was an awesome find! My co-worker spotted it and offered them to me. ^_^ I don't need them, but I think my dad & brother do! ($.29 for two!) I had also hoped to use the free shave gel coupons left over from when these raisers were free, but they expired 4/1/11. Ah well.

I was also hoping the EB deal would still print with the Special K, but alas this week sale cancels it out. (Crackers & 'Chips' for $1.99 is flagged in the system as the better deal. Sometimes it doesn't effect the EB though. Thought I would give it a try.) I did however get a raincheck for the crackers as there were no more to be had. Still not a bad deal and they're tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment