Friday, April 29, 2011

CVS - Honest Tea & Blink

Small trip at CVS this week. I'm very happy that I was able to get 4 FREE Honest Tea. I love that stuff so much! Imagine my surprise when I told our coke rep I couldn't wait for our delivery of Honest Tea. He told me I was the only one. I suppose everyone has their preference, but no one? Maybe the stores don't like getting it in because it use to come from the warehouse and have a relatively short expiration date? Matters not, more for me! ^_^



Blink Tears $7.99
4 Honest Tea 2 $.99 each = $3.96
Godiva Gems White Chocolate $2.49 (clearance, the apple caramel is also clearance)
Total Before Coupons: $14.44

$4/1 Blink Tears (Peelie! I felt very lucky to have found it.)
2 $.99/1 BOGO Honest Tea
2 $.99/1 Honest Tea (Adjusted down from $1)
$1/1 Godiva Gems CVS Coupon Center
Total After Coupons: $5.48

Received:
$7.99 EB Blink
Net: $2.51 profit!

No comments:

Post a Comment