Saturday, January 8, 2011

Freebies!



When my Sweetheart went to Giant to get my weekly newspapers he found some free coupons! Why people just left all this lying around is beyond me. So I went & made a special trip just with these. Too bad they were out of the Breath Rights. Sweetheart could have used those last night. The vitamin water Q wasn't for a free product per-say. Giant does have vitamin water on sale this week for $1. I thought I would give it another try as it was free. (I haven't liked they in the past at all.) As an added bonus I found a coupon for free OJ! They were out of that as well, but I have some time to use up the coupons.




The pasta wasn't free from Giant, but from Weis. They have it on sale for $1 & I happen to get a $.50/1 Q which they doubled to $1! Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment