Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CVS - Coke & Revlon

This week the little coupon machine had a surprise for me, $5 off 2 Revlon cosmetics. There are still lots of options to choose with the clearance. I'm not much of a lip stick person, but we only had one gloss left. I do try and get stuff I will use or know someone who will. I also spotted the Oreo cakesters on clearance as I put out all the labels for new items. To bad the double stuffed was still only 50%. The regular were 75%. Go figure?



3 Coke 12 pk @ $3.00 each = $9.00 (Not pictured)
2 Coke 2-liters @ $1.50 each = $3.00
2 Honest Tea @ $1.50 each = $3.00 (Drank one at work)
Revlon Lip Gloss $2.49 (75% clearance)
Revlon Lip Stick $2.49 (75% clearance)
Total Before Coupons: $19.98

$5/2 Revlon Cosmetics CVS coupon
$1.50 BOGO Coke 2 Liter (Recycle Bank offer)
Total After Coupons: $13.48

Received:
$5 EB wyb $15 of selected Coke Products
Net: $8.48

If I get a chance maybe I should try and poke around some other CVS to see what they have left in their food clearance. We still have lots of check out candy items, but I much rather look for cookies & crackers.

2 comments:

  1. I saw the golden caksters @ 75% at our store. Must be fun to put up the signs and find the great deals :-). I also picked up the crackers for 66 cents. Love food clearances. Thanks for linking up your CVS shopping trip at Simply CVS.


    BTW--I love your "new look."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cheryl. I figured I need something a little different.

    ReplyDelete