Friday, January 21, 2011

Another CVS Trip

My mom asked me to get her some Izzy this week. As the 'extra' from last week carried over (including a 2 litter I bought for mom) I only needed to buy 6 to get the EB. No coupons this time as I maxed out at both computers and mom already printed and used hers. By some sheer luck I ended up with the $10/1 Physicians formula coupon. No idea. I would have loved it more last week. I used in conjunction with the the Izzy so as to lower my OOP due to overage. Yeah! The cashiers are of the "What it scans for is what it is" verity.

I made sure this time that the BOGO coupons for the gum were rung up correctly. The cashiers will put it in for over the max amount if you don't tell them. I'm hoping that eventually they will start to read the coupons themselves. I think I'm starting to get one of them to really look at the coupons they are getting.



This was done in two transactions, but I'm putting it together as one for simplicity.

6 Izzy 4-packs @ $2.99 each = $17.94
Physician's Formula $2.62 (75% clearance)
2 Reach Floss @ $.99 each = $1.98 (These are one sale until 01/31 for $.99)
Snickers Peanut-butter $.89
Blink Tears $7.99
2 Crest Pro Health @ $2.99 each = $5.98
4 Orbit Gum @ 1.29 each = $5.16
4 Orbit Gum FREE (BOGO Sale)
Total Before Coupons: $42.56

$10/1 Physician's Formula CVS Coupon Machine
$3/2 Listerine, Reach Floss or Toothbrush CVS Coupon Machine
2 $1/1 Reach Floss IP (coupons.com I think)
$.89/1 Snickers Peanut-butter CVS Coupon Machine (Only seen with employee cards)
$4/1 Blink Peelie (We still have lots of these on the shelf)
2 $1/1 Crest 4.0oz+ Toothpaste
4 BOGO Orbit Max $1.00
Total After Coupons: $17.67

Received:
$10 EB wyb $20 Pepsi Products, Izzy (Would need another $19 to get a third time)
$4 EB Blink Tears
$4 EB Crest Toothpaste (two offers combined)
Net: $.33 profit (How exactly that happened I'm not entirely sure, but the math is right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment