Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 Goals

There are many things I want to accomplish in 2011. I'm not sure I will be able to do it all, but I will give it a try. Some goals are financially oriented and others not so much. I want to make a list here so I can easily find them latter. I want to be able to say I can do it all, but life may well have other plans for me.

Finical Goals
~Listed in order of importance to me.

1. Buy A Car (A Reliable Car) - Not much of a choice on this one.
2. Rebuild Emergency Fund - Goal: $1000
3. Pay my parents Back - if applicable, could be up to $1000
4. Pay off another smaller loan - Would need an additional $150 to have it paid in Dec.
5. Save $750 for Cruise 2012! - If this doesn't happen I might not be able to go
6. Start a Gift Fund for Presents - So I'm not at the mercy of hoping to earn extra funds or using all my free money.

Non-Finical Goals
~No particular order
1. Develop a sleep pattern - I don't get enough sleep because I would go to bed too late and get up early. Maybe with my job being closer to home & not out until almost eleven I will be more consistent.
2. Lose 20lbs. - Better to aim for something than nothing at all. This is slightly less than 10% of my current body weight. I feel it would be a good start.
3. Do more stuff that doesn't involve sitting & playing games on the 'couch' (it's not really a couch, just my old twin bed).
4. No more dirty dishes in the sink @ the end of the night.
5. Clean the apartment more often. (Aiming for every other week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment