Sunday, October 17, 2010

Saving Sunday - Mailbox!



I've got some good treats this week. I am happy to have gotten the socks. I want to save them for when I start going back to the gym. (When I start working at another store that is so much closer! It will cut my commute in half!) I really need to lose some weight. I'm over 200lbs at only 5"4'! I know it's bad. I was much better when I was on night shift and walking 15 miles a week.

I'm going to put the snack samples in my lunch box for work. I love things like this! Not sure what I'll so with the Cottenelle wipes. I plan on using it as a 'filler' item at Rite Aid. Maybe CVS? I rarely get those $x off $y coupons. I'll give the Biotrue to my sister. It will be good for traveling. (Not sure if she's going anywhere soon or not?) Cold-Eezze for the medicine cabinet!

It's a great sample week!

No comments:

Post a Comment