Sunday, October 3, 2010

Late Rite Aid Trip

Remember I said I was going to take a break from Rite Aid this week, but come Saturday I would more than likely run out for some deals quick? That's exactly what I ended up doing on Saturday morning. I need to go to deal seekers anonymous or something. LOL.

Transaction Details:
Chocolate Chip Cookies $1.00
2 Orabl-B Pulsar @ $4.99 each = $9.98
Crest Pro Health 6.0oz $2.99
EOS Lip Balm $2.99
Nexxus Shampoo Therappe $5.99
Nexxus Shampoo Therappe $2.99 (BOGO 50% off)
Total Before Coupons: $25.94



$5 off $25+ purchase
$3.99/1 Oral-B Toothbrush (BOGO free, max value $3.99)
$1/1 Crest Toothpaste
$6/2 Nexxus Rite Aid VV coupon
$3/1 Nexxus (received in the mail)
Total After Coupons: $6.95 (Used $6 +up & $.95GC)

Received:
2 $3 +up Oral-B ($6)
$2 +up Crest
$2 SCR EOS Lip Balm
$1 +up Nexxus (Buy $5 get $1 +up)
Net: $4.05 profit

There were a few things that I couldn't find. I didn't see the cheaper toothbrushes. That's what I had planned on using the BOGO Q for. Also looked for clearance pulsar toothbrushes and there were none to be had. The back to school clearance was all but gone. Ah well work with what you have.

I did not originally intend to buy cookies. Sweetheart was along with me and spotted them in the dollar section. When he found me looking for the shampoo he gently tugged at my sleeve as he told me about them. I figured I was going to end up ahead with the $5 off $25+ coupon so why not? Turned out I would have needed something to get me over that threshold any way.

I have a lot of +up that expire at the end of the week, so I need to plan my transaction(s) well if I want to roll them. If I can't find anything I will be stocking up on feminine hygiene.

No comments:

Post a Comment