Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Quick Rite Aid Stop

I did a quick Rite Aid stop yesterday. They were out of stock on a number of items. Why is it you go to a store on Monday and they are out of stock on things? *sigh* I know I work at a drug store too, but this is why managers order merchandise weeks out. It's not like they don't know it's going to be a good deal.

I wanted a Schick Hydro 5, but they were out and only one lonely Hydro 3 on the peg. I would have waited, but sometimes they don't get Ad items on their truck. I was hoping for more Nivea, but there were only 6 on the shelf. I brought the $2/2 coupons only and needed to buy 4 in order to get over $25. I left two for the next person to come along. Not many options on the toothbrushes.

Completely wiped out on toothpaste. Not that it surprises me. free after +up without any coupons and no apparent limit? I like high limits and all, but please place some kind of limit on the thing! Like 5 or 10 . . . something? I've read on different blogs about people taking 17 at one time! How much toothpaste do you need? I hope someone buying that many is putting them to a good cause.

I still have $12 +up that expire at the end of the week, so I will need to make another trip out there. I am hoping that they have some of the toothpaste in by then so I can use up some coupons & +up. I did better than I expected. Here's hoping for another good round latter in the week. ^_^


Schick Hydro 3 $5.99
2 Suave Body Wash @ $2.00 each = $4.00
4 Nivea Lip @ $2.99 each = $11.96
2 Oral-B Toothbrushes 2 $2.69 each = $5.38
Total Before Coupons: $27.33

$5 off $25+ purchase
$2/1 VV Schick Hydro Raiser or Refills
$4/1 Schick Hydro 3 (There were two in my paper specific for either 5 or 3 blade)
$2/2 VV Suave
2 $.50/1 Suave printable ($1.00)
2 $2/2 Nivea Lip Care ($4.00)
$2.69 BOGO Oral-B Toothbrush
Total After Coupons: $6.64 (Used $6 +up & $.64 GC)

Received:
$1 +up wyb 2 Suave
4 $1.99 Nivea Lip ($7.96)
2 $2.69 Oral-B/Crest
Net: $7.70 profit!

No comments:

Post a Comment