Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rite Aid Run, Freebates Week 2!


WOW! I made some good money this week. Best part is it will come back to me in the form of a check. I'm really excited about that. I bought everything in two transactions so I could use the +ups from buying Febreze Noticables kits. So in no particular order:

Cold Buster $6.69
Coldwar $3.99
TheraMax $6.99
BioGuard $6.99
Beyond Bodiheat $2.99
Simply Saline $3.99
Simply Saline Children’s $3.99
Bioron Children’s Cough Syrup $4.99
Blink Tears $7.99
Bee MD Cough Drops $2.49
Therma Care $2.99
Childrens Oscillococcinum $4.99
4 Febreze Noticables Kits @ $2.50 each = $10.00

Coupons Used:
2 $5 off $25+
$1/1 Therma Care (Missed out on the VV $1 off coupon)
$2/1 Oscillococinum
$1/1 SimplySaline (I could only get one to print?)
4 $3/1 Febreze Noticables Kits (Register took off full amount of each coupon)

Will Receive:
SCR for all the above listed except the Febreze Noticables Kits
2 $1 +up wyb 2 Febreze
$1 MIR Bee DM (Just need to send it in. Waiting for all rebates to clear.)
Net: $19 profit! (minus cost of a stamp.)

I think I might take a break from Rite Aid. I don't see anything on ad 'previews' that really catch my attention. I don't have any +up to be spending. I wonder if I can really stay away for a week? That might be a good test for me. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment