Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Shopping Trips!

More shopping trips! I love shopping when I can get great deals. The only time I really hate shopping is when I go to buy clothing. I loathe clothes shopping. *gerr* Any who . . . Here are some deals I picked up this past week and on Sunday. I’m a bit disorganized as I worked all weekend, so I seem to be missing a receipt. This is not good in that it had some Kraft items on it I would have used for a rebate. *sighs*




These were outside my door before I even went shopping on Friday. Saturday I received a sample pack from Always "Being A Girl" website.




The grand total was just under $10 with coupons from Giant. I also received a $3.00 off your next order for the purchase of the scrubbing bubbles spray. This is the one with missing receipt. Where did it go?




I managed to score the 100 calorie pack deal again from target. Also received a $5 gift card. Total came to $6.18. ($1.18 if you take out the gift card.) Not to shabby.




My standard CVS trip. The shampoo is actually a CVS brand, even though it doesn't say that. I used a $1.00/1 CVS hair care to get it free. The lip gloss & deoderant were free after coupons and extra bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment