Monday, June 14, 2010

Rite Aid - unmarked sale & skincare rebate update

Last time I wasn't sure about my skin care rebate at all. I thought I had selected the wrong kind of OLAY products to qualify for the rebates, but when checking my account it seemed it all processed! I'm not sure if it's before or after coupon use as they don't tell you exactly what you've accumulated. But I do know both items went through giving me a total of $35.98 or $32.98. So now I need another $14.02 at least. I went to get the rest today, but there seems to be an unmarked sale? If I had known that I would have bought another item.


Today I bought:
2 Gillette Body Wash $5.98 ($2.99 each)
2 OLAY Regenerist daily cleanser $12.42 ($6.21 each)
--- These were unmarked and this works out to be 25% off regular price ($8.29)
Pantene Shampoo $3.50
Total Before Coupons: $21.90



Coupon Gillette $4/2 body wash
Coupon Pantene $1/1
2 Coupons $1/1 Olay facial moisturizer or cleanser
Coupon Rite Aid $5 off a $20 purchase
Total After Coupons: $9.90

Will receive:
$3.00 Pantene rebate (see here)
$2.99 Gillette rebate

Net Cost:$3.91

So now I am waiting for everything to clear through. Once I've completely cleared the skin care rebate I want to summarize all the transactions involving the rebate to see how well I make out. Maybe I should have just purchased everything at once. I think with something this big I will do that next time. I still need to buy either $1.60 or $6.60 of OLAY to complete the skin rebate. I'll just aim for the $6.60 just be on the safe side, otherwise I might have to spend even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment