Sunday, December 12, 2010

Saving Sunday - Mailbox!



Thoughts:

~ Starbucks, the only item I actually had last week.

~ Coke, YEA! I love coke reward points. I'm buying all this coke anyway so why not get rewarded for my loyalty? Two coupons for a free 20oz drink. I'll save these for work.

~ Larry's Seasoning, looks good. Now I just need some chicken.

~ Sheetz. Not exactly sure how we got that one. It's addressed to Sweetheart's brother who he lived with before we moved in together. The brother doesn't drive and the nearest one to him is over an hour walk. And he doesn't drink coffee. I can have it! Sweet!

2 comments:




  1. We Introduce you our new Songs Lyrics Website.Here you can search all kind of pakistani and indian lyrics songs on this website.

    New songs lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! That was a really wonderful post.
    I've to put it here Hardware Store in Lahore

    ReplyDelete