Monday, December 13, 2010

Rite Aid - Eco Tools

I was very happy to learn about a MM for the week. To bad the two stores I visited didn't have the stock I needed to make that work out. The first store was out of anything that could be combined to even make the items free. I was kind of sad about this as I only arrived about one hour after the store opened!? This store usually has terrible stock for sale items. I don't understand why.

I did get my newspapers there and the free tube of toothpaste. I only got one, because I wasn't sure how many I could get. (I read somewhere it's three, but working for four?) Did you know you get a discount on Newspapers? I thought for sure something like that would be excluded. You better believe if I am off on Sunday Rite Aid is going to be the place to get my Sunday papers from now on. I only buy three or four, but every little bit helps and maybe next year I can reach the Gold level.

The second store at least had better stock, but not much left. Only one of the MM items were left. I paired it with something else to get them free, otherwise it was a loss. I'm not exactly sure but I still ended up with a slight MM. Typing up the transaction I see where I miscalculated. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that their truck will bring in loads of stock and maybe on Friday I can grab some more stuff. (Here's hoping.)




Store 1:
Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste 6.0oz $3.50
3 Newspapers @ $1.57 each (10% discount) = $4.71 (Not Pictured)
Total: $8.21 (used $8 +up)

No Coupons This Trip.

Received:
$3.50 +up Colgate
Net: $4.71

Store 2:
3 Simply Asian Teriyaki @ $1.99 each = $5.97
Eco Tools BOGO 50% off
Bamboo Foot Brush & Pumice $3.99
Bath & Shower Mitt $1.49 (50% off)
Bath & Shower Mitt $2.99
Facial Sponges 3pk $1.49 (50% off)
Facial Sponges 3pk $2.99
Loofah $.99 (50% off)
Total Before Coupons: $19.91 (Good to know the pair the two highest priced items together for the BOGO 50% off.)

$3 off $20 purchase (would have thrown on a filler if I had known, but it went through with no problems.)
3 $1/1 Simply Asian peelies (only three in the store)
Total After Coupons: $13.91 (used $14 +up, still had some tax? Not suppose to in PA)

Received:
3 $1 +up Simply Asian
3 $5 +up wyb 2 Eco Tools
Net: $4.09 profit (-$.12 tax)

Grand Net: $4.71 cost + $4.09 profit = $.62 cost (Not bad for 3 newspapers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment