Tuesday, December 21, 2010

CVS - Employee Weekend!

Missing from this picture: 4 coke 12pk, beard/mustache scissors (A gift for Sweetheart), jar of Mayo (we were out & no good sales), two boxes of Mrs Field's cookies.


CVS was oh so kind and gave employees another bonus savings weekend. Normally I don't post my employee discount, but as I would not have bought some of these items otherwise it should be noted. I'm only going to summarize my purchase, because there is so much.

Total Before Coupons: $123.49
Total After Discount: $96.94
Total After Coupons: $47.72 (Pantene BOGO Qs!)
Received: $9.00 EB
Current Net: $38.72
Will Receive: $20 MIR wyb $50 select P&G products (Pantene bought Sat. @ $4.99 each & Olay)
Grand Net: $18.72 (Yippee!)

1 comment:

  1. Yippee is right!! I often tease my favorite CVS workers that I need an employee discount I am in there so much. Thanks for linking up your CVS shopping trip at Simply CVS.

    ReplyDelete