Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CVS - Late Again



I always get to this one so late. (I bought this last week on the 23rd!) It's most likely because by the time I buy the items it's usually Saturday. Sometimes I'm hoping to grab a rain check to sweeten the deals I get latter. Other weeks I've been attempting to buy as much at my home store as possible.

FYI - As of Monday I now work in only one store. Yippee! No more hour drives for me. This girl is sticking to her 15-25 minute commute. ^_^ Hopefully between that and the holiday season ending I can keep up with CVS at a regular pace.

Thermacare Wrap $2.79
Kids Band Aids @ $2.49 each = $4.98
Total Before Coupons: $7.77

No Coupons

Received:
$2.79 EB Thermacare
$4 EB Band Aids
Net: $.98 cost

Normally would have skipped such a deal, but those Band Aids are so cute! They're going to directly to the donation box. Not sure when I will get around to that again. Maybe late Jan?

No comments:

Post a Comment