Monday, November 29, 2010

Rite Aid Runs

Not much going on at Rite Aid this week. (Not from what I've seen any who . . .) I only managed to make one stop at Rite Aid before Thanksgiving last week. I REALLY wanted to go and get some of the Black Friday sales, but I worked every day of the Black Friday sales! I was going to go on Saturday, as it had been a scheduled day off. Someone at work was sick so I ended up going in that morning and then rushed off to my parents for my Thanksgiving dinner. (PUMPKIN PIE! How I adore you!!)

There was an excellent deal on Planter Nuts last week. $3.99 each with $2+up for $1.99 a piece. To make the deal sweeter there was a mystery +up of $5 printing. My dad loves cashews and mom tries to get him some for his stocking every year. I figured I could pick some up so she wouldn't have to pay for them. YEA!



4 Planters Nuts @ $3.99 each = $15.96 (two for dad, two for me!)
2 6x4inch Magnet Frame @ $1.79 (10% discount) each = $3.58
~I heard these were printing $3 +up. Maybe not this specific sku. I returned them latter.
AMO Complete Contact solution $7.99
Motrin PM 20ct $4.00
Total Before Coupons: $31.53

$5 off $25+ purchase
$2/1 Motrin
Total After Coupons: $24.53 (used $8 +up & $16.53 cash)

Received/Will Receive:
4 $2 +up Planters Nuts
$5 +up mystery (must purchase 4 Planters)
$7.99 SCR AMO Complete
$2.00 SCR Motring
Net: $1.54 cost

Refund:
$3.58
New Net: $2.04 profit

Today's transaction are gifts for some guy friends. I was happy to hear that the Gillette Fusion Shave Collection is included in the $9.00 sale with $5 +up back! Now the limit on them is two. I have three friends in mind and went ahead and used a $5 off $25 to compensate for that fact. W00T! I really love Rite Aid sometimes.



3 Gillette Fusion Shave Collection @ $9.00 each = $27.00
Total before Coupons: $27.00

$5 off $25 purchase
3 $4/1 Gillette Fusion
Total After Coupons: $10.00 (Used $8 +up from last week.)

Received:
2 $5 +up
Net: FREE! (okay I paid $.12 tax, but I'm not complaining.)

No comments:

Post a Comment