Wednesday, November 17, 2010

CVS

As I am trying to purchase more of my items from my 'new' store it means for the moment that these postings will be latter in the week most of the time. (More support for the store I will be working at full time beginning in January.) I usually can shop on Wednesday or Thursday. My current goal is to get these trips up late Wednesday, but no latter than Friday morning.

The vitality toothbrushes were out of stock. No surprise as it's the 'big' item so many people want to get. I had planned on getting the Skippy Peanut Butter, but we were out of the chunky. I keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow, or I'll just get a rain check.

I got lucky and grabbed the last Fiber one chocolate chewy bars from the shelf. They weren't signed, but were included in the sale. YEAH! Also picked up two cans of pumpkin. I'm hoping to make some 'pudding' or pie filling. I don't much care for pie crust, but I love the filling!

There were some good clearance finds this week. In addition to some of the cosmetics of L'Oreal individual pieces of the skin care line are on 75% clearance. One of the Go 360 Clean line is apart of it. Only that specific one though. (Pink & white in color.) As there are coupons on one of the online printable sites (coupons.com maybe?) for $1/1 Go 360 Clean I scored two for under a $1 each!

My manager ('new' store, the 'old' store still has these at full price) wants to clear out of the sample size Vaseline lotion fast. It was put on our clearance end cap for $.25 each! $1/1 no size restrictions in the paper this past week that meant four for each coupon. Sweet! If you don't seem them on clearance you'll still be able to score one for free.



Fiber One Bars $3.99
12 1oz Vaseline lotion @ $.25 each = $3.00
2 L'Oreal Go 360 Clean @ $1.87 each = $3.74 (Regular price $7.49 to give you an idea)
2 Libby's Pumpkin 15oz @ $1.29 = $2.58
Total Before Coupons: $13.31

$.50/1 Fiber One Bars (redplum.com? Some where on the internet)
3 $1/1 Vaseline lotion (no size restriction!, $3)
2 $1/1 L'Oreal go 360 Clean ($2)
Total After Coupons: $7.81

Received:
$3 EB Fiber One Bars
Net: $4.81 (Go Clearance!)

2 comments:

  1. Good score! I was psyched about the L'Oreal, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great shop for you. Nice on the Vaseline--great stocking stuffers, too. Thanks for linking up your CVS shopping trip at Simply CVS.

    ReplyDelete