Wednesday, November 17, 2010

101 Posts!

I just noticed that my previous post was my 100th post! It amazes me how much I enjoy doing all this shopping for deals & posting them along with my debt climb. Now if only I could be a bit more consistent with the posting. Hopefully I can make myself out a schedule soon.

I missed my normal Sunday post rushing to get to work and then over night at my parents so I could see my mom in the hospital. She had a breast reduction (choice: breast reduction or more fusions in her neck) and there were some minor complications. That's actually really good for her, because usually she ends up with major complications and ends up there for almost a week.

In one of our conversations she was telling me how wonderful it was to breath while lying on her back. Can you image suffocating because your body made your breast to big? Makes me wonder how much I take for granted. (Such as my health in general.)

So congrats to Mutti on her breast reduction and yea for me & my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment