Monday, May 30, 2011

CVS

I had a very good trip this week. Our store's clearance end cap got marked to 90% off! I've been meaning to buy up some cotton balls, but haven't seen any good deals. These were the trail size ones that we'll no longer be carrying. Yippie for me! Spotted two flavors of Chips Ahoy! 75% off making them $.94 a pack. Also exciting this week is the Planters BOGO free deal, part of the gas rewards. (I've been packing these up along with some raisins as a healthy snack.) I purchased this on Saturday night, so some of it is part of last week's deals.


Aqua Fresh Kids Toothbrush $1.00 (raincheck)
2 Chips Ahoy! @ $.94 each = $1.88
2 Coke 2-Litters @ $.99 each = $1.98 (one not pictured)
5 CVS Cotton Balls 25ct @ $.09 each = $.45
4 CVS Cotton Squares 20ct @ $.09 each = $.36
CVS Facial Cleansing Tissue $1.49
CVS Green Bag Tag $.99
Essence of Beauty Jumbo Wedge 4 ct $.09
Honest Tea $1.00 (we only had one green tea in stock *sad face*)
Popcorn Indiana $2.50
Pringles Pizza Flavor $1.34
Pringles Regular $1.33
Stirde Gum $.99
Planters South Beach $7.49
Planters South Beach FREE (BOGO Free)
Total Before Coupons: $22.89

$1/1 Aquafresh Kids Toothbrush
$2 off wyb 2 Coke 2 liters & 2 Pringles
$1.50/1 CVS Facial Cleansing Tissue (CVS Coupon Center a while back)
$.99/1 Green Bag Tag (CVS Coupon Center, last week)
$.50/1 Honest Tea 16.9oz (Tear pad on cooler door. It was there for 3 days & then gone!)
$1/1 Popcorn Indiana (CVS Coupon Center, last week)
Total After Coupons: $15.90 +$.19 tax (used $10 EB)

Received:
$.99 EB Stride
$1.00 Green Bag Tag
Net: $14.90 cost (Higher than normal, but I'll work with it)

Today after I got done with work I headed to another CVS because we didn't have any more of the South Beach diet verity of Planters. I'm hoping to finish it off for a $10 gas card once our truck comes in on Friday. I also wanted to use up the raincheck on the Aqua Fresh Toothbrush as the coupons expire on Tuesday.


3 Aqua Fresh Kids Toothbrush $1.00 each = $3.00
2 Planters South Beach @ $7.49 = $14.98
Planters South Beach FREE (BOGO Free)
Planters Energy Mix FREE (BOGO Free)
Total Before Coupons: $17.98 (forgot my EB)

3 $1/1 Aqua Fresh Kids Toothbrush
Total After Coupons: $14.98

Net: $14.98

Grand Net: $14.98 + $14.90 = $29.88

Geez! That's a lot of money from me all in one week. The nuts count towards my grocery budget as does the coke, pringles & popcorn. The rest is from my free money. Luckily I haven't been buying as much in the past week and I got in some rebates for some food products. That'll help my grocery budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment