Friday, June 3, 2011

June Budget & Monthly Climb


I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. I work everyday for the last eleven days and I'm tired. I was happy to work the holiday as it means time and a half. Finally some time to relax. Hopefully. A co-worker of mine isn't feeling to good and there is a slight chance of me having to go in tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

I'm going to keep this post short today. (Tired!) So just a budget update and then the climbing!

The Budget:


Bills (Electric) $103
Bunnies $30
Car Insurance $36
Car Repair $60
Cellphone $36
Clothing $20
Free Money $40
Gas $140
Groceries $100
Health $20
Rent $310
Student Loans $472

Grand Total: $1367/month (Take home pay.)


*Extra money tallied up at the end of the month. All extra funds are to pay off one of my student loans.


No big changes. My 'extra' categories have gone into the regular budget. Not having to fill up the emergency fund and seeing plenty of extra money at the end of the month gives me confidence I'll be able to handle it. If for some reason it doesn't work out I'll split then out again.

Imagine a new world . . .



Monthly Climb!!!
Grand Total Last Month: $41,825.44
New Grand Total: $41,243.79
Amount Paid Off: $581.65


The extra funds really paid off! I'm hoping that I can actually have another loan finished within two months. Between the holiday this past week and another one next month it should be done! I'm dancing at the thought of it! I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment