Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Shopping

Actually one of these trips is from last week. I didn't get a chance to post because in the middle of my shopping I got a call from a co-work and she was sick. Really sick. Could I come in and work her 9 hour shift? Uh . . . sure. Just let me get home to change. I found my receipt from that purchase, but I lost the one from today. How did I manage that?

Not pictured Nature's Promise Frozen Blue Berries.


Total Price of Merchandise: $20.53
Sales Savings: $1.20
Coupons: $2.00 (2 $1 off any Laura's Lean product from the manufacture web site)
Total Spent: $17.33



Lost my receipt, but I remember my total was $30.24. That's almost my entire week of grocery money! The meat & milk alone make up almost half. Hopefully I'm stocked on milk for the next two or three weeks. Too bad I forgot to get myself some bread. I'll just have to pick up some latter.

I've been doing more cooking of late. I made up some pasta with the Philadelphia cooking cream I got a while back. It's so good! Just have to watch how much I eat. Also tried to make a blue berry buckle recipe I found some where. It calls for a crumb topping, but I skipped it figuring the last thing I need to add to it was more sugar. Baked oatmeal is another thing I made this weekend after work. I love baked oatmeal. At the moment I'm trying to find good deals on oatmeal so I can keep making it. It's great for a quick breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment