Monday, June 6, 2011

Rite Aid - The Way I Remember It

**Update: The Full Repair SCR works on shampoo & conditioner!
***06/16 Today I double check my account and they took it away? What the heck!

This week is a good week for Rite Aid. Too bad all my previous +up had to used up by Saturday. I ended up buying a 1/2 inch binder to go into my bag for my loose leaf papers. I've kept a folder in bag to hold onto full sheets of printed coupons, coupon policies, lists of what I was getting, the start of a price list and anything else paper wise that made it into my bag. Folders don't hold up very well. The top was getting torn and I was thinking the paper would be next. Didn't see much of interest that week except maybe the Renpure shampoo? Thanks, but I'll skip it. Too bad I found another $1 +up latter that night that was expiring. *sad face*


This week makes up for the lack luster sales of the past two. I actually had stuff to get excited for. There's a 'hidden' deal on John Fredia (see here) which makes for some free products. I'm happy that I managed to to use up all the +up that were generated this week and put them into SCR.


Transaction 1:
Veet Gel Cream $6.02 (10% discount)
Veet Cream $5.66 (10% discount)
Total Before Coupons: $11.68

2 $3/1 Veet (facebook offer)
$2/1 Veet - in-ad coupon
$1/1 Veet June VV
$1 off purchase June VV
Total After Coupons: $1.68 + $.05 tax

Received:
$5 +up
Net: $3.27 profit

Transaction 2:
Crest 3-D Whitening Toothpaste $2.57
Oral-B Crest 3-D Whitening Toothbrush $2.57
Oral-B Cross Action Power Toothbrush $5.99
Total Before Coupons: $11.13

$1/1 Crest Toothpaste (from a mail sample a long time ago)
$1/1 Oral-B Manual Toothbrush (from a mail sample a long time ago)
$3/1 Oral-B Battery Toothbrush
$1 off purchase June VV
Total After Coupons: $5.13 (used $5 +up)

Received:
$1.60 +up Toothpaste
$1.60 +up Manual Toothbrush
$2.99 +up Battery Toothbrush
Net: $1.06 profit

Transaction 3:
Blink Tears $7.99
John Fredia Full Repair Shampoo $4.99
John Fredia Full Repair Conditioner $4.99
Total Before Coupons: $17.97

$4/1 Blink Tears Peelie (found on the ground about two months ago)
2 $2/1 Any John Fredia item (I didn't get $5 ones in my paper)
Total After Coupons: $9.97 +.09 tax (used $6.19 +up)

Will Receive:
$7.99 SCR Blink
Net: $2.07 cost

Maybe Receive?
$4.99 SCR Full Repair Shampoo*
$4.99 SCR Full Repair Conditioner*
Maybe Net: $7.91 profit

*I'm hoping that the Full Repair SCR goes through. The store (and from other comments other stores) has these two items marked as being part of the SCR. On closer inspection of the June booklet it says 'Full Repair Styling System.' I don't know if shampoo & conditioner count as a styler, but they are part of the 'Full Repair System.' If it doesn't go through I plan on returning them. I would be very disappointed if it was marked incorrectly.

Definite Grand Net: $3.27 profit + $1.06 profit + $2.07 cost = $2.26 profit
Maybe Grand Net: $3.27 profit + $1.06 profit + $7.91 profit = $12.24 profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment