Saturday, June 4, 2011

Food Loin

I went shopping at Food Loin on Monday. No time until now to get to it though. LOL. It happens to be relatively close to the CVS that I stopped out to pick up a few goodies. (See here. I had another special $10 off $20 coupon. I went in hopping to stay as close to $20 as possible so that it would be like getting everything at half price. I managed to do really well.


Total Price of Merchandise: $27.91
Sales Savings: $7.15
Coupons: $10.00
Total Spent: $10.76 (W00T!)

On closer inspection on my receipt I noticed the sugar rang up for $1.24! I hadn't noticed a sale sign or anything, so I suppose I missed it entirely! I headed back the next day. Turned out it was clearanced! I didn't think I was going to get a better deal for 2lbs of organic sugar. Also heard some pasta was on sale for $1 and there was a $1 off facebook offer. You better believe I grabbed this goodie while I could. ^_^

I can't find my receipt for this one. Paid $2.48!

No comments:

Post a Comment