Monday, May 2, 2011

Rite Aid - What happened to all the deals?

I don't know about everyone else, but there just hasn't been any deals in the last two weeks at Rite Aid the peaked my interest. (There was the Nivea body wash, but I didn't have the coupons.) I ended up running out on the last day for me to use $3 +up. I rolled them as best I could, but I didn't have much to go on.

Some candy missing. It's yummy in the tummy. ^_^


2 M&M Pretzels @ $.88 each = $1.76
3 Reese's Egg 2 $.44 each = $1.32 (50% clearance)
Total Before Coupons: $3.08 (used $3 +up)

No Coupons

Received:
2 $.88 +up M&M candy
Net: $1.32 cost

This week is looking more promising. I'm hoping to grab some toothbrushes & raisers. I'm happy to see there are limits in place. Hoping at the end of the week I can grab something. Not much time until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment