Saturday, May 7, 2011

Oral Care is Free

At least it should be. With all the deals you can get on toothbrushes & toothpaste at the drugstores I really don't think anyone should be paying for oral care items. (The densist is another story.) I'm always surprised when I ring up customers when they just hand me $3-$4 for a tube of toothpaste. Sometimes I want to point out the free after EB specials we run often enough for the same kind in a slightly smaller tube. That's not what people want, so I just smile and take the cash to put in the register. This is what retailers and manufactures want people to do. Ah well.

As always I'm running behind. It seems unless I have a short day on Monday (or have the day off) I don't get around to posting until much latter in the week. I suppose it has to do with the fact I usually end up working at both jobs Tuesday through Thursday.

I'll just do a summary today. If I like this format I'll keep it. It gets tiresome to put in every single coupon I used. It's not as if I do the coupon match ups. I do like see the exact coupons others used and sort of assume they would like the same. Another day. I need to get ready for work.


CVS Summary:
Mechandise Sales Total: $22.55
Coupons/Discount: $9.30
Tax: $.79
EB used: $7.99
Total Out Of Pocket: $8.50
EB recieved: $5.54
Net: $10.95 cost (Those plastice cups were $5 each!)


Rite Aid Summary
Merchandise Sales Total: $12.96 ($1 donation)
Coupons/Discount: $6.00
+Ups Used: $5.76
Total Out Of Pocket: $1.20
Tax: $0.00
Recieved: $8 +up
Net: $1.04 profit

No comments:

Post a Comment