Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rite Aid Trip

Today was my delayed Rite Aid trip. It did not go exactly as well as I had hoped. I couldn't find the toothbrush on special, I didn't have a coupon for the blink (which I bought any way) and the rude cashier was there. That's okay I still made out fairly well.

Today I bought:
Gillette Pro-glide Fusion $9.99
Crest w/ Scope 4oz $2.49
Renu Sensitive Eyes $7.29
Blink Tear Preservative free $7.99
Andes Mint $.25 (Not that I needed this . . .)
Total Before Coupons: $28.01

$2/1 Gillette Pro-glide
$1/1 Crest 4.0oz or larger
$2/1 Renu Sensitive
$2/1 Renu Sensitive Video Values
$5 off a $25 purchase
Total After Coupons: $16.01

Received/will receive:
$5 +up rewards Gillette
$2 +up rewards Crest
$2 +up rewards Blink
$7.29 Single Check Rebate Renu
$5 Single Check Rebate Blink
Net: $5.28 profit ^_^

I also got my free 5x7 & 8x10 today. When my cashier saw that they were free she started becoming a bit rude. I think she's mad about people getting stuff free. *sighs* I am certain she could do these deals as well if she wanted to. I work retail and got the idea to start working the deals after watching so many customers do them on a consistent basis. It's not to difficult once you get started. I will say that my experiences from cashiers being rude about coupons & good deals changes the way I view customers myself.


This is one of the pictures that was a part of my free collage that I picked up today. Isn't this a beautiful flower? It grows in my parents garden. I need to pictures of it again sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment