Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Money Doesn't Grow On Trees!

It Grows In Drug Stores feeding on rebates!

Round two of drug store trips! First off to CVS. Still no pretzel M&M, I did however get a raincheck to use latter. Not sure when this will happen, we will see. The brita filter 3pk was a great deal with plenty on the shelf. I also found a CVS $4 coupon for a Schick Quatro raiser in the store. Pair that up with with the manufacture coupon and I've got a money maker! (Which was promptly absorbed by the filters.) Forgot to check on the panyliners. Next time . . .


Schick Quatro Raiser $8.99
Brita Filter 3pk $14.99
Total Before Coupons: $23.98

$4/1 Schick Quatro CVS
$4/1 Schick Quatro
Total After Coupons: $15.98

Received
$5 EB Brita Filter purchase
$4 EB Schick Quatro purchase
Net: $6.98 (-$.25 green Bag Tag)

Rite Aid had their delivery today. Unfortunately they were still out of the 20ct Motrin PM. That was disappointing. I really like that stuff for a specific time during the month. It's great just before going to bed. They didn't have any more of the Zegerid on sale. Boo! There went my filler! I ended up getting the Colonaide any way so I could use a $5 off $25 purchase.

Smooth Move Tea $3.69
Cryostat $8.99
Colonaide $22.99
Total Before Coupons: $35.67

$2/1 Smooth Move
$2/1 Colonaide
$5 off $25 purchase
Total After Coupons: $26.67

Will Receive
$3.69 SCR Smooth Move
$8.99 SCR Cryostat
$22.99 SCR Colonaide
Net: $9.00 profit

I ♥ Rite Aid Single Check Rebates! I'll just keep on going in and getting things if it means money grows in drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment