Monday, July 12, 2010

CVS & Rite Aid

Time for my typical Sunday & Monday trips. ^_^

I found everything at CVS on Sunday. It was amazing because last year when they ran these deals they would be all out by noon on Sunday. Looks like they are trying to keep everything in stock, I only hope it continues as more Back To School deals show up in the ad. I was going to get the free full size contact solution, but forgot my coupon at home. Ah, well. Another CVS trip coming up then.

I bought:
2 CVS Pantyliners @ $.50 each = $1.00
Papermate Pens 10pk $.99
Caliber 5 inch Scissors $.99
Tylenol Precise Cream $5.99
Biotrue 2oz $2.99
2 Shoe Bags @ $1.59 each = $3.18 (80% clearance!)
Total before Coupons: $15.14

$2/1 Tylenol Precise (found on a 'power wing' as the associate called it)
$5/1 Tylenol Precise CVS coupon
Total After Coupons: $8.14

Received:
$1 EB CVS Pantyliners
$.99 EB Papermate Pens
$.99 EB Caliber Scissors
$2 EB Tylenol Precise
$2.99 Biotrue
Net: $.17 (+ $.25 profit Green bag tag makes this $.08 profit)

Rite Aid Today was an okay trip. I managed to find the toothpastes with Single Check Rebates, but the only coupon I had left was $1/2. Still that means free toothpaste. I also found the witch hazel that had been spotted with a try me free rebate. I didn't realize it was on sale until I looked at my receipt when leaving the store. If I had known that I might have waited to get to use as a filler or put my purchase up to $25. My Rite Aid does not have the Neutrogena Clinical that has a try me free rebate this week. Maybe I can try another Rite Aid? I don't think they will have it either. Perhaps I will just sit this one out?


I bought:
Crest w/ Scope 4oz $2.69
Crest 3D White 5.8 oz $2.99
Dickinson Witch Hazel $2.50 (Reg $5.29)
Total Before Coupons: $8.18

$1/2 Crest 4oz+
Total After Coupons: $7.18

Will Receive:
$2 SCR Crest 3D White
$2.69 SCR Crest Scope
$2.50 rebate Dickinson Witch Hasel

Net: Free!

No comments:

Post a Comment