Friday, March 11, 2011

Rite Aid - Tunaless . . .

I went to Ride Aid this week hoping to get some tuna. Seems there's been a lot of talk about tuna and +up rewards on the boards of late. First it was printing, then only one for the month, now unlimited again and on Sunday I'm not sure if it will be limit one for the month or non at all? It's really confusing. Didn't matter much to me as my store was out of the tuna anyway. A girl can dream?


I did get a few other items instead. Toothpaste for my mom, the free themacare (bought on Sunday with newspapers quick, not pictured) & 3 SCR items. I bought the SCR because I wanted to use up my Gift Of Savings. I don't know why I saved it so long. It's time I use it up before I forget about it. (I know, I had until the end of April. To be honest I forgot about it until I did some cleaning!)

Ascriptin 100ct $6.99
4 Colgate Clinical @ $2.34 each = $9.36 (only noticed now?)
Doans 24ct $6.99
Keri Lotion $6.99
Total Before Coupons: $30.33

4 $1/1 Colgate 4.0oz+
$3/1 Keri Lotion IP (No longer available? Beeped)
Total After Coupons: $23.33 (Used $20 Gift Of Savings, $3 +up & $.44 GC [$.11 tax])

Received/Will Receive:
$6 SCR Ascriptin
4 $2+up Colgate (Limit 4! $.66 profit each, unexpected!)
$6 SCR Doans
$6 SCR Keri Lotion
Net: $2.67 profit!

Not bad. I'm happy to have turned most The Gift Of Savings mostly into cash. Now if I can just get a survey for one of those $3 off $15 purchase . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment