Saturday, March 19, 2011

Rite Aid - Forever Low Stock

It doesn't seem to matter when I get to Rite Aid. They just don't have the stock. I saw deals posted about buy Soft Scrub Total, but there were none to be had at my Rite Aid. Nor did I see the Purex Crystals or the smaller size of Gain Fabric Softener. No Dixie plates either, one thing I really wanted. It's kind of sad really. I would have hoped after several months with the +up rewards they would have learned how to better be in-stock. CVS has a strong focus on this, why not Rite Aid? Perhaps it takes longer than I thought.


What did I find?

Chloraseptic Sore Throat Strips $3.99
2 Drano Foaming Liquid @ $3.50 each = $7.00
Drano Max $3.50
2 Gain Dish Soap @ $.88 each = $1.76
Little Colds Multi Symptom $3.99
Thermacare Back 2ct $6.74 (10% discount)
Visine $4.76 (10% discount)
Total Before Coupons: $31.74

$1/1 Chloraseptic (IP)
2 $.55/1 Drano Foaming Liquid (peelies)
2 $1/1 Gain Dish Soap (P&G Everyday Savings Book, mail)
$1/1 Little Colds (IP)
$1/1 Thermacare (in-ad Q)
$3/1 Thermacare (IP, wouldn't scan so it was manually typed in)
$2/1 Visine (in-ad Q)
$2/1 Visine (IP, coupons.com?)
$3 off $15+ purchase (Rite Aid customer survey at end of receipt)
Total After Coupons: $15.64 (used $8+up)

Received:
$3 +up Chloraseptic
$3 +up wyb $10 of selected cleaning products (Draino, not free but Sweetheart and I have long hair so our tub will need cleared out about once every other month or so)
$3 +up Little Colds
$3 +up Thermacare
$1 +up Visine
Net: $2.64 cost (Not bad for 3 Dranio products, which I normally am buying at full price!)

1 comment:

  1. I am having the same issue at my rite aid. When I started (before + up rewards) They always had everything, now if I don't go before noon on sunday everything is out! It's getting crazy. Nice to know I'm not the only one! Still looks like you did well though!

    ReplyDelete