Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Got the Munchies Rite Aid?

Rite Aid has loads of goodies this week. I mean tons of stuff! It's unbelievable all the freebies people can get this week. Some of them don't require manufacture coupons at all. Just amazing. I've done three transactions at two different stores thus far. I really itching to run around and get more, but don't know if I really have the time.

I ran out to the store quick on Sunday. I was working until 6pm, but didn't actually get out until 6:20 because there were so many people in the store right at closing. It was really weird. There's never more than one person in the store at closing. Not sure what bug bit everyone. Even as I stood there open the door to let people out at least four groups tried to come in to go shopping. By the time I got home there was about 15 minutes until my normal Rite Aid where I shopped was closing. I went further out to one that closes an hour latter. Didn't want to get some cashier stuck until 20 minutes after closing!

I must say I was quiet pleased to find most items in stock. I thought for sure the ice cream would be long gone and nothing to say of snacks. While the Lay's Stax were not in stock there were plenty of Chex Mix to be had. I had some choice in ice cream and was satisfied. What really surprised me was all the Dixie plates and bowls were gone! What? Hopefully they will get more in soon. (Out at my normal store as well.) I might just have to get a raincheck.



Transaction 1 (Separated out to be sure I didn't have to many +up on one receipt & to be sure the Up Your Game +up printed. Colgate was thrown on so I could use the $16 +up I had)
4 Edy's Ice Cream @ $2.99 each = $11.96 (Two went to Sweetheart's parents)
4 Chex Mix @ $1.50 each = $6.00
Colgate Clinical Enamel $2.99
Total Before Coupons: $20.95

2 $.50/1 Chex Mix VV (Jan & Feb)
2 $1/2 Chex Mix GM insert (forget date)
$1/1 Colgate 4.0oz+
Total After Coupons: $16.95 (used $16+up, $.95 cash)

Received:
$5 +up wyb $15+ Up Your Game (limit 1!)
4 $2 +up Edy's
4 $1 +up Chex Mix (Monthly deal)
$2 +up Colgate
Net: $2.05 profit



Transaction 2:
3 Afrin @ $5.99 each = $17.97
AMO Complete $7.99
2 Colgate Clinical Enamel @ $2.99 each = $5.98
4 Coricidin @ $5.99 each = $23.96
4 Halls @ $1.50 each = $6.00
Total Before Coupons: $61.90

2 $3/1 Afrin (tried to ring a third one, but it beeped. I thought perhaps I gave her to many coupons, so I took it back. Oh well)
$2/1 Afrin VV
2 $1/1 Colgate 4.0oz+
4 $2/1 Coricdin
$2/1 Coricdin VV
2 $1.50 BOGO Halls (found these on a tear pad in K-mart. I have one left)
2 $.50/1 Halls VV (Jan & Feb)
Total After Coupons: $37.90 (used $37.00 +up, $.90 + $.16 tax cash)

Received/Will Receive:
3 $4 +up Afrin
$7.99 SCR AMO Complete
2 $2 +up Colgate
4 $4 +up Coricdin
2 $1 +up Halls wyb 2
$10 +up Heart Healthy Promo (makes a total of $20 +up received, limit 1)
Net: $14.09 profit (-$.16 tax)

I really wanted the Lay's Stax. I need to get some rabbit food for Snickers & Skittles and my normal Rite Aid was right there. I thought it couldn't hurt to stop and see if they had any left. Good thing I did as there were 4 left on the shelf. Two more bags of Chex Mix as I had another $1/2 q and another Affrin to use up that other coupon. (Discovered the lack of Dixie plates.)


Afrin $5.99
Andes' Mint $.12 (sale? Didn't want to pay much cash)
2 Chex Mix @ $1.50 each = $3.00
4 Lay's Stax (sour cream & onion) @ $1.00 each = $4.00
Total Before Coupons: $13.11

$3/a Affrin
$1/2 Chex Mix
Total After Coupons: $9.11 (used $9 +up & $.11 cash)

Received:
$4 +up Afrin
2 $1 +up Chex Mix
4 $1 +up Lay's Stax
Net: $.89 profit

Grand Net: $2.05 profit + $14.09 profit - $.16 tax + $.89 profit = $16.87
Also @ $80.74 for the Winter Rewards!

No comments:

Post a Comment